Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend woes

Sunday, July 8, 2012
Have you ever been so tired you find yourself talking and don't know what you're saying?  That was me on Saturday. I got off work at 5. Got home at 6. Fell asleep at 7 and woke up at 11:34 PM!!! Saturday was officially done. I had so many things to do! Sunday will be a lot better, I thought. Wrong. It started out great. Woke up, cleaned and organized like I was supposed to. We are moving out of our apartment at the end of the month and next week we're going on vacation. So today was vital. Ok, everything was going well until I got extremely over whelmed! Who knew I owned so much stuff?! I needed a break.  So where did we go?  The mall. I returned two dresses. Had my eyebrows done. Got some coffee. Then I ended up in Bloomingdales. How I love Bloomies. I only bought two things . . . from Chanel. Don't worry just make up. We had dinner then came home. Nice little day. Except now I'm super tired and can't wait for Drop Dead Diva to come on. Hope everyone's weekend was a lot more productive than mine.  On a good note I got to wear my new DIY jeans!

OOTD: Zara top similar style here, Celine luggage tote, Elizabeth and James wedges found here on sale!.  DIY Jeans click here for deets

Can you tell I love to pose?!




I love these paparazzi style shots! Thanks to V. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014