Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fabulous Shoe Saturday

Sunday, April 22, 2012
Last Saturday was the best day. I went to work. 9 to 2. Went to lunch. Had pho. Paid a visit to a special friend and finally went to the outlet mall. I pride myself in being a bargain shopper. I will clip coupons, look for online codes and wait for sales before I purchase something. The Neiman's sale is coming up at the end of May. I'm excited! The Gucci sale is coming up in June. Super, duper excited. Now that I'm 30 I've decided to elevate my style to the next level. I cannot walk out the house looking like a bum. I loooooove sweats. I have a close friend who says her boyfriend doesn't like it when she wears sweats. That's going to be me 24/7. No sweats. No bueno. Anyway, back to Saturday. I bought 4 pairs of shoes for less than nothing. I won't tell you how much that nothing was but I got a good deal. I bought a pair of Elizabeth and James. The Mary Kate and Ashley brand. Named after their sister, Elizabeth Olsen, who happens to be one of my recent faves! And their brother James, who I don't know because I don't think he's famous. A pair of Stuart Weitzman cork peep toes. I love cork. I love wine. A pair of Balenciaga thong sandals and my most fave a pair of Lanvin heels. I love Lanvin. I love just saying it. People ask me: what are you wearing? And I respond with: Lanvin. Loove. I have not worn any of these shoes yet but I hope to soon. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014