Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Channeling Katniss Everdeen: OOTD

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
The last 9 days have been a blur.  Why? because all I can recall is working and in my free time reading.  I have been obsessed with The Hunger Games trilogy.  Last night I finished Mockingjay.  I was so obsessed with the characters and the story line that I could not wait to finish.  Today my hubby and I decided to go out for drinks and after I got dressed I thought to myself: I think this is what Katniss Everdeen would wear on a normal night if she wasn't off killing people and planning a rebellion.  Am I right or am I just obsessing?  I like to dress comfortably  so I opt for easy, comfy choices.  I go for the leggings and boots because even though it is April 4, it's 55 degrees outside.  Top: BCBGeneration.  Leggings:Zara. Boots: Tory Burch.  Purse: Rebecca Minkoff.  Gold Cuff: House of Harlow.

1 comment:

  1. um i haven't read the hunger games, but you look super fab! love the outfit and you look amazing!!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete

AlmaKnack © 2014