Saturday, January 13, 2018

For the love of Yeezus

Saturday, January 13, 2018

I love Kanye . . . LOVE, however this Yeezy line is killing me  . . . . killing me! Sweat pants, leggings, t shirts and hoodies?! So before you start pre ordering your season 6 pieces . . . set to ship out March 1st, I am going to show you my favorite season 5 pieces.  They can be yours without spending a fortune or in my case without spending a dime.  I guarantee you have at least three pieces of his collection in your bottom drawer. Seriously though good for Kanye, only he can charge you an arm and a leg and get away with it!

I actually have tried ordering some of his shoes before.  I've been on the wait list twice at bergdorfs and each time I cannot seem to get my hands on them but trust I will be on the lookout for any sale times . . . Barneys and Bergdorf's carry some of his pieces.  I have my eye on the Yeezy stretch-suede bootie

OOTD deets below . . . you can click on the pic collage at the bottom for links . . .I finally learned how to image map and make the image "clickable".  YAY!

The mud rats are not season 5 but wanted to include . . . they are SOLD OUT.  I don't believe it.  They seriously look like the shoes my high school gym teacher used to wear.  I hate clunky sneakers, but I love Kanye.

Tootles
xoxoxo

 







Click on images for links . . .  Season 5 inspo


Click on images for links . . . season 5 inspo


Actual Season 5 plus the Yeezy mud rats . . . which are sold out!!! . . . click on images for links
Season 5ish Season 5ish season 5ish Season 5ish Image Map For the love of Yeezus For the love of Yeezus For the love of Yeezus For the love of Yeezus Image Map

1 comment:

AlmaKnack © 2014