Wednesday, April 20, 2016

#currentsituation . . .

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I'm having lunch as I am writing this and I seriously cannot tell if I'm having a contraction or if it's just gas. Yes, this is my second baby, how can I not know what a contraction feels like? We'll let me tell you it feels like you're cramping and you have to poo all at once. It's like the worst menstrual cramping of your life.  I googled it for you guys in case you don't believe me (see image below). 

So we are ready to welcome our baby.  I am 37 weeks so I am full term.  Dr says baby may be here next week.  We are so excited to give baby Niko a sibling!  The baby will be in our room and Niko will get his own room.  We have been working on Niko's room the last two weeks.  So far no bueno.  I ordered a toddler bed and Niko slept in it a total of 3 hours one night, he usually sleeps through the night in his huge joovy 2 play plen so we went to ikea and purchased a full sized bed.  Daddy has to paint it now and I have to order a mattress.  AHHH! So I guess we still have some stuff to figure out.  We don't want Niko in room with new baby.  Niko is a perfect little sleeper and we don't want to disrupt his sleep. 

My bag is packed but I decided I needed a new diaper bag so I ordered one but didn't like it so I sent it back and ordered a new one.  Also, I am not sure I love the shoes I bought to leave the hospital in so maybe new shoes? I still need to get nails done.  Bikini wax and eyebrow wax are done.  William says I need not worry about his bag so I won't. 

Ahh! That's all I got for now.  V and I are going to the movies tonight . . . I think.  We are going to watch Batman V superman or whatever.  I know we are super late but better late than never!

Tootles!



MZ Wallace Kate diaper bag, I'll let you know if I like.

Orbelle toddler bed, super cute bit not for us.

1 comment:

  1. Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck! http://awriter.org/assignmentmasterscouk/

    ReplyDelete

AlmaKnack © 2014