Friday, November 28, 2014

To crop or not to crop?

Friday, November 28, 2014

I'm Black Friday online shopping right and I'm shopping at one of my favorite stores . . . online. Intermix and I see a ton of crop sweaters and I don't get it. I partially hate the crop sweaters because I can't wear them. My stomach should not be exposed to anyone. I mean no one should see the mess that is my tummy. I mean it's not that bad with the right pair of jeans and what not but it's not in tip top shape. The other reason I don't understand a crop sweater is because aren't sweaters supposed to keep you warm? How am I warm when at least a quarter of my tummy is exposed? Maybe it's a fashion piece but then won't I be hot if my arms are covered up and the heater is on full blast at the mall or at a restaurant or what if I'm dancing at the club and sweating up a storm? Anyway they have really cute ones at intermix if you're interested. I bought one to use as a layering piece. Super cute. Happy shopping! 


www.intermixonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014