Monday, July 8, 2013

J. Lo

Monday, July 8, 2013
 
This weekend I'm attending a J. Lo inspired birthday party. A dear friend of mine turns 30. Oh, to be young again. I'm 31 but feel 38. My body dramatically changed after 31. DRAMATICALLY. I have cellulite now that I can't get rid of and I have 18 gray hairs. The night before my 31st I only had 3. 3!

Anyway. Here's a J. Lo inspired board. I'm not sure if I want to replicate a J. Lo look or just wear something she would wear. It has to be something bold . . . or demure, a head turner. I have 5 days to squat it out and get my behind in tip top J. Lo shape or I might just wear some padding. I prefer the latter.


What do you think?


J. Lo inspired wardrobe





Untitled #6

Untitled #7







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014